Re: ownership of target of /dev/cdroms/cdroms0 in devfs

Hi!

Why is it then that when I mount a cdrom by hand, I can't change the options?
When I do a "mount -o exec /cdrom" I get still have the following in /etc/mtab:
/dev/sr1 on /cdrom type iso9660 (ro,nosuid,nodev)

Am I missing something?! Before I used Debian, this wasn't a problem (SuSE 7.0 with the original devfsd from R.Gooch's site). Has this anything to do with the default config?!

Thanks!

Eamon Roque.