realplayer through firewall

    Hey people.

    I had realplayer working perfectly through my firewall/router, and then I
upgraded from the 2.2.12 kernel to the 2.2.19 kernel. I still have the
realaudio masq module built and loaded, and I'm using the same ipchains script
to set up the rules, but now it doesn't want to work. I can't connect to
anything with realplayer from a box behind the firewall/router.

    Any clues? I would have thought it would be seamless.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael.soulier@home.com>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
"Pretty soon, massive bloat is the industry standard and everyone is using