Re: Install "testing" from scratch?

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 09:31:22AM -0600, Gary Hennigan uttered:
> I suppose I can install a bare-bones potato and dist-upgrade to
> testing but that's an additional step I would rather avoid if
> possible.

Install a base potato syetem, and when you reboot, ask to edit sources.list
manually and put 'woody' or 'testing' in there, instead of 'stable'.
Oh, and don't forget to disable the security line.

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."