Re: exim and outbound domain name

[Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 07:10:39PM -0700] Xucaen :

> changed all the appropriate files when I changed
> the hostname, but it would seem that I missed
> one. Does anyone have any ideas?

In either /etc/exim.conf or /etc/exim/exim.conf, what
does the hostname in the rewrite section say ?

Change the hostname in the rewrite section and re-start
the exim daemon.  Please do note that exim would do better
in daemon mode, comment out the smtp line in inetd.conf.

The Exim FAQ is a great help, do read it.

--
                          ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio