Re: Using different DNS per ISP

>>>>> "lists" == lists  <lists@wordit.com> writes:

lists> I'm using two different ISPs depending on time of day, and
lists> cost. Problem is that they will only accept their own
lists> nameserver under /etc/resolv.conf. Is there a way around this,
lists> or do I need a script which changes resolv.conf before dialing?

Most ISPs will send their NS servers as part of the ppp setup. If you
add the following to /etc/ppp/options, the resolv.conf file will be
updated automatically:
usepeerdns

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250