Re: Driver help

Hello Nate,

I am pleased that you responded, and it is reassuring that your answers were not just questions returned for questions given.

I have considered installing Mandrake, but I didn't have a copy. Is it lots easier?

In previous attempts to get help I have sent the same communication in reverse order, with my system component list first, and my questions following, in a couple of tries at rephrasing the request, those attempts produced no information.

Your response was both spontaneous and usefull. Thanks! Because I put my request in reverse order this time, in rephrasing my questions, they were not presented well for an analytic answer. Many choices are available for which linux variant to install. As with my video card, there will be some drivers to locate.

It is good that you have experiance with a similar motherboard. Could you do me the favor of emailing me some of the www locations you mentioned previously? I can get help getting online, but I don't know where to look.

mccollum_bob@hotmail.com