Re: fetchmail bad

Hello,

well, got the sendmail to not strip out nonexistant hosts, but teh
fetchmail is still weird.

here is the ersult of fetchmail -V:
This is fetchmail release 5.5.3+NTLM+SDPS+NLS
Linux fry 2.4.1 #1 Sun Feb 4 22:27:22 PST 2001 i686 unknown
Taking options from command line and /home/rmr/.fetchmailrc
Idfile is /home/rmr/.fetchids
Fetchmail will forward misaddressed multidrop messages to rmr.
Options for retrieving from rmr@beerdrinker.org@mahiai.aloha.net:
  True name of server is mahiai.aloha.net.
  Protocol is POP3.
  Server nonresponse timeout is 300 seconds (default).
  Default mailbox selected.
  Only new messages will be retrieved (--all off).
  Fetched messages will not be kept on the server (--keep off).
  Old messages will not be flushed before message retrieval (--flush off).
  Rewrite of server-local addresses is enabled (--norewrite off).
  Carriage-return stripping is disabled (stripcr off).
  Carriage-return forcing is disabled (forcecr off).
  Interpretation of Content-Transfer-Encoding is enabled (pass8bits off).
  MIME decoding is disabled (mimedecode off).
  Idle after poll is disabled (idle off).
  Nonempty Status lines will be kept (dropstatus off)
  Delivered-To lines will be kept (dropdelivered off)
  Messages will be SMTP-forwarded to: localhost (default)
  Recognized listener spam block responses are: 571 550 501 554
  Single-drop mode: 1 local name(s) recognized.
  No UIDs saved from this host.

thanks,
rick