Re: This list is quite bugged

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 02:31:42AM +0100, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
> For several weeks I try to be unsusbcribed from this list.
> Without any success.
> I sent a mail to the list master without any result.
> Is this list run under Debian?
> Is someone able to fix the bug?

This has happened before.  The listmasters claim to have fixed the
problem, but from the sound of things it hasn't been successful.  I am
curious about what exactly is wrong with the list, but I really couldn't
guess.  Many people have been frustrated by it.

If you still can't get any response from the listmaster, check
http://www.debian.org/contact or
http://www.debian.org/intro/organization and see if you can find an
appropriate looking address to mail.  If the list is broken and the
listmaster isn't doing anything about it, then this is definitely an
issue that needs to be raised.

Also, consider giving the listmaster a couple more days.  Remember that
Debian is made up of volunteers who don't necessarily work on it all day
(I know, I know, this is our excuse for everything...).

noah