How do I enable ocaml font-highlighting in emacs?

According to dpkg -L ocaml the following files were installed
concerning emacs:

/usr/share/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-font.el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-hilit.el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/caml.el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/camldebug.el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/inf-caml.el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/caml-compat.el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/inf-caml.elc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/caml.elc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/camldebug.elc

But when I try Alt-X  caml-mode  emacs refuses it.  I could not find
something in the ocaml-documentation so far on how to enable it.

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336
     "Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the