Re: Why not dselect?

Quoth Stan Kaufman,
> Granted, the UI is butt-ugly. But it does the job effortlessly, once you
> get used to it. For me that's the important thing. YMMV.

It's not a problem for most people, but it performs very poorly on low
memory systems (~8M). When using it on such a system, expect it to take
30 minutes to display the package list. Then only upgrade a few packages
at a time, or it will run out of memory, crashing.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,