apache-ssl vs. libapache-mod-ssl (was Re: Apache-SSL: NameVirtualHosts: separate certificates?

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:08:43 +0100, Igor Mozetic wrote:

[...]
>Install libapache-mod-ssl-doc - this contains very nice documentation.

Thank you very much for pointing me at this package, and it's "parent" package
"libapache-mod-ssl" which I was totally unware as of now, since I'm running
apache-ssl.

Can anyone comment on whether which package is recommend over the other one?

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\