install trouble: stuck at "select tasks"

Hello,
I am (trying to be) a new Debian user.  I have the 2.2r0 CD set
and got through most of the installation without a problem, but
near the end of the install, after installing the base system,
booting it, creating a root account and a user account, I
accidentally exited the "select tasks" program before making most
of the selections that I wanted, and now I can't figure out how
to restart this program.  The program that I want can't be dselect
by itself (right?), because dselect knows about the 3950 or so
different packages on my Debian CDs, but not about "tasks".

>From the install manual, section 7.24 "Select and Install Profiles":
>The system will now ask you if you want to use the pre-rolled
>software configurations offered by Debian.  This is the purpose of
>the dselect program, described below.  But this can be a long task
>with around 3950 packages available in Debian!
>So you have the ability to choose tasks or profiles instead.  A task
>is a work you will do with the machine such as "Perl programming" or
>"HTML authoring" or "Chinese word processing".  You can choose several
>tasks.
>......[paragraph skipped]
>Soon, you will enter into dselect.  If you selected tasks or profiles,
>remember to skip the "Select" step of dselect, since the selections
>have already been made.

Frustratingly, the manual doesn't explain how to get back to the task
selection step, before running dselect, after a mistake like mine.

Lawrence H. Robins
13138 Diamond Hill Dr.
Germantown, MD 20874-5901

e-mail: lrobins@his.com