Re: SSL in mozilla M18 and Netscape 6

In article <[🔎] 20001122171231.A2101@billgotchy.de>,
Jan- Hendrik Palic  <palic@billgotchy.de> wrote:
>When Mozilla or galeon provide good ssl- connections, then, I hope, I'm able
>to throw the F****** Netscape 4* away... :)

Well, M18 crashes more often than NS4 still, and it uses quite a bit
of memory as well:

USER       PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
miquels    513  1.2 21.1 37180 27112 ?       S    19:20   1:25 /usr/lib/mozilla/mozilla-bin

This is a mozilla that has been running for a short time.
If you let it run for one or 2 days it inflates to hundreds of megabytes.

Mike.