Re: Ispell in woody?

    Robert> Nope, but I bet that'd do it.  You'd think part of it's install
    Robert> would be to check for a dictionary and say you need one, etc.

    Robert> Thanks,
    Robert> Robert

    Problem is, 'ispell-dictionary' (the meta package "provided" by
the dictionary packages) is not a dependency so apt-get doesn't
install it. It couldn't anyway, because you *have* to select one of
the "real" dictionary packages. apt-get install the dictionaries you
want, and you-d should be all set.

cheers,

--
Allan F. Caetano
Universo On Line - EngProd - F: (11) 224 4418

"Who is this peer that keeps resetting my connection?
 I have a broken pipe I wanna hit him with!"