Re: apache, perl, 403 forbidden, help?

i tried this, but it hasn't worked. i did both

   AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

and

   AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl

i tried renaming all my perl scripts to .cgi, but it doesn't like it.
if i use the first one (with my scrips still having .pl), the browser
ends up downloading the script...

i'm sure it's something really stupid but i don't know what it is...
=p

thanks for the help.

herbert