Re: apache, perl, 403 forbidden, help?

I've tried it both with and without the '+'. they both result in the
same error (403 forbidden). i check my permissions again and as far as
i can tell all parent directories are at least o+rx.

for some reason i can't understand apache is ignoring the Directory
directives i use in the conf file... =(

thanks for your suggestion.

herbert