apt-get from apt-move mirror doesn't update binary-all packages

Hello everybody,

I'm using apt-move to build a local mirror for the packages in my apt-get
archive cache. When I upgrade the packages on another machine in my
home network with "apt-get update" and "apt-get dist-upgrade" only the
packages from the binary-i386 branch are upgraded but the packages from
the binary-all branch are left out.

While searching for the reason of this behaviour I found out this:

1. There are packages under the tree debian/dists/potato/main/binary-all,
   but there is no Packages.gz as under .../main/binary-i386.

2. There are some newer packages under binary-all than on the machine I'm
   trying to upgrade (debconf 0.2.80.16 for example - I've version
   0.2.80.17 in the local mirror).

3. I've tried to manually build the missing Packages.gz with
   "dpkg-scanpackages dists/potato/main/binary-all /dev/null > \
   dists/potato/main/binary-all/Packages"
   and "gzip Packages". But apt-get still doesn't upgrade the binary-all
   packages.

So every help with this problem would be appreciated.

As additional information here are some snippets from my configuration files.

/etc/apt-move.conf:
------------------

ARCH=i386

LOCALDIR=/usr/local/wartung/mirrors/debian

DEBSTABLE=
DEBUNSTABLE=
DEBFROZEN=

DIST=potato

PKGTYPE=both

SECTIONS="main non-US/main"

USSITE=ftp.de.debian.org

NONUSSITE=non-us.debian.org

FILECACHE=/var/cache/apt/archives

LISTSTATE=/var/state/apt/lists

DELETE=no

MAXDELETE=20

LOGFILE=/var/log/apt-move.log

MONITOR=/dev/null

/etc/apt/sources-list (on the machine I'm trying to upgrade):

deb file:/mnt/nfs_wartung/mirrors/debian potato main
deb file:/mnt/nfs_wartung/mirrors/debian potato/non-US main

Bye
Andreas