Re: Backspace key doesn't work

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 01:26:25PM +1100, Graham Williams wrote:
> Ditto.  Also, and at the same time, under one user's account (and only
> one) on the same machine the left mouse button click with X stopped
> working?

I haven't tried any other users, but for my primary user account, the
mouse does behave oddly - left-click works for selecting menu items, but
nothing else, and double-clicks make XMMS disappear(! - it's still playing,
but has no visible presence in any workspace).

> I wish I knew where to look to fix the mouse problem.

Forget working around the mouse oddness, I wish I knew what package(s) caused
these problems so that I could a) file a bug report against it and b) revert
to an old version that still works...

Geek Code 3.1:  GCS d- s+: a- C++ UL++$ P+>+++ L+++>++++ E- W--(++) N+ o+
!K w---$ O M- V? PS+ PE Y+ PGP t 5++ X+ R++ tv b+ DI++++ D G e* h+ r++ y+