RE: Perl compatibility question

This has been niggling at me for some time now, and when I did a
fresh install recently it jumped out at me. When you install the Perl-
5.005 packages, the package scripts say something like: "Warning
old DBs will not be compatible with new versions of perl, please
use DB dump to convert." Something like that, I'm sure you know
the one. My question is, what if anything do I need to do about this
to ensure no system breakages.
If this is a daft question, or a case of RTFM then I'm sorry, but I
would like to know what it means.

Thanks
Richard Taylor: <soluzar75@lineone.net>
                <soluzar@hotmail.com>