Re: email alias postfix procmail

Problem solved. I hate it when things are sooo easy once you
have figured it out.

Just to save a few hours for someone else:

Use fetchmail. There seem to be some issues about multidrop
stuff, read the man page.

using fetchmail, your fetchmailrc looks like this:

set postmaster "dirk"
poll pop.xs4all.nl aka xs4all.nl with proto POP3
   user "dirk" there with password "very-secret"
      to dirk
      to adb=anna
      limit 100000 warnings 3600
this "to adb=anna" delivers adb@xs4all.nl to
anna@cb400.honda. This configuration wasn't hard to find,
but, it didn't work without the "aka xs4all.nl" So I spent
hours looking for what was wrong and just overlooked this
simple aka.

I am curious why it is important. If someone could explain?

Dirk