email alias postfix procmail

Hi all. I thought I had some simple problem, but I don't have any
clue how to solve it. I made an alias for my own emailadress
and this alias I want to use for another user. I have a
dial-up machine and I am almost the only user. I am
subscribed to several mailing lists and sort them out using
procmail. This works fine. But now I want to filter out
messages for the alias and send them to the other user. What
do I have to do to accomplish this? I thought postfix could
do it, but I can't find out how. It is also possible to have
a systemwide procmailrc but how does this work? Does this
procmailrc have to contain my personal mailfilters, or does
it run procmail again for my personal mail if I keep my
~/procmailrc?

About this alias, this is not on my local machine but at my
ISP.

Tia,

Dirk