Upgrading video card: Best of these three?

Hi,

I'm upgrading my video card and have read several online breakdowns of the
assorted cards and linux. I've narrowed it down to three but the real
requirement is will they work with Debian 2.2 as is and not with either
special drivers or wait until XF 4.0x.

Voodoo 3 3000 AGP
Matrox Millenium 5400 32MB
ATI Rage128 32MB

The Voodoo and ATI cards were listed as generic in XF86Setup. Will that
cause recognition problems?
Any other sugestions appreciated. I left off the NVIDIA 5or close to it)
crds because the GeForce2 seem to prefer XF 4.0x.

Thanks,

Jonathan