Re: Setting up Voodoo3 under Debian/potato

Hi,
Did you install libglide2-v3??

I just installed mine yesterday, this is what I had to do to get it to work after I installed the packages:

Start x with 16 bpp colors #startx -- -bpp 16
I had to also start x in 800x600 mode configure this with XF86Setup
For quake 3 I had to specify the driver to use with the game I wanted to play:
#quake3 +set r_glDriver libGL.so.1.2.0

If you have any problems have a look at loki's guide -
http://www.lokigames.com/support/gldrivers/howto-3d-3dfx.html

Good Luck