Re: Which editor for programming?

> I am not a newbie (using Debian for 3 years now, programming with pico for
> 5), I prefer clean interfaces, and to remain outside of the jihad of
> editors.

pico is clean the same way the microsoft windows interface is clean. reality
is you've become quite adept in pico, despite its lacking as a text editor.
rather than invest the energy to learn something more suited to the task
(programming in pico? argh!) you find it easier to continue with what you
know.

which is fair enough, too. a lot of people do it. but i wouldn't call pico
'clean'

;o)

(to be taken with a grain of salt, i'm just playfully bullying you)

cheers

 damien