Re: Horrifying suggestion

HI All,

I have a question on the go-gnome debate.  Is there
any advantage to using:

    #go-gnome

as opposed to:

    #apt-get install task-helix-gnome

I tried out helix-gnome using apt-get, setting up the
sources.list file as described on helix-code's website
and found it to work well this way.  It also means
that It get's updated when I did:

    #apt-get update
    #apt-get upgrade

Anyway, I thought that go-gnome was only for people
using RedHat or Slackware because Debian already had
all of its functionality.  Is there a reason to use
go-gnome when you already have apt-get?

Any thoughts?

later,
Andy