Re: Debian crashes: sw, hw or malicious hacker/virus problems?

HELO,

Please check the mailing list archives. If i don't remember wrong i've
heard about a package that breaks after a certain time, a bug that is
resolved now. I don't remember which package it was but you could at
least try to find something about it.

I know this reply is very vague but maybe it gives you somewhere to
start...

Regards,

Björn Elwhagen