Proposal - simple textual wrapper for packages

Hi

Yesterday I sent the following proposal to the secretary@debian.org, the
copy you are seeing has been spelling checked, mine was not. I am
sending this from Mandrake as I have got a bug or something in Kicker in
my Potato.

Is it hot enough to get you coughing?

regards
guran