Themes in mozilla

The current debian package of mozilla (M17-1) seems to fail to bring up
any entries in the Themes list. It also seems to not have mail and news,
even though there is no mozilla-mailnews package (I even looked in
Incoming...).

Does anyone else see these problems or is it something in my
installation only? I didn't find any reports on the BTS, so I wanted to
make sure this wasn't just me before reporting it as a bug (besides, I
haven't received any responses to any bugs I have ever filed on the
mozilla package, and lots of ancient ones are still open).

I wouldn't mind so much about the Themes issue if Classic was the
default... but I don't even have the option of selecting it!

Thanks,
Stuart.