From: Charles Lewis [mailto:lewisc@delta.swau.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 4:06 AM
To: debian-user
Subject: Re: Debian in Academic and Public Organisations

We use debian all over this campus (routers, firewalls, mail servers, web
servers, samba servers, etc) and I know that they have at least one debian
box in the CS department.

Charles Lewis, Director of Adminstrative Computing
Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX 76059
(817) 556-4720 - phone     (360) 397-7952 - fax
lewisc@delta.swau.edu