Re: VMware with potato - any issues?

>It works like a charm.  Win4Lin also works (less features, but faster),
>but was a bit more of a hassle to set up (ymmv).

Tell me about it. I tried it today. Downloaded the .deb (which I think is
nothing more than a alienated rpm), patched the kernel, installed it, but
winsetup just keeps crashing on me. I eventually got DOS working, but there
is no way to set up WIN95/98 via the commandline. I'm downloading the
general evaluation copy, see if that works. So how did you do it?

Hans
---

It's nice to be liked, but better by far to get paid -- Liz Phair