Re: newbiedoc.intranets.com

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 12:43:54PM -0600, will trillich wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 12:28:12PM -0500, Chris Gray wrote:
> > There seems to be something very wrong with the way the registration
> > page renders in my netscape.  I'll scroll down and the remnants don't
> > become erased.  It looks like the way the old mozilla worked around M9
> > or so.  I don't know if you are in contact with the people at
> > intranets.com, but if you are could you let them know about this?
>
> i believe you ... and yet--
>
> you think YOU've got it bad? i'm using MAC netscape, and boy is
> it ever screwy! i couldn't count how many times every day i get
> text in my scrollbar, overlapping graphics, munged table
> layouts... (but consider the alternative!)

That's interesting, because I believe that junkbuster defaults to
reporting that I'm using Mac Netscape as well.  I'll try it without
junkbuster and see if I get any difference.  Why can't people just write
good HTML like they used to? :)  Anyway, I'll take a screen capture and
send it to them if I can reproduce it.

Cheers,
Chris

--
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe
is that it hasn't tried to contact us.