Re: newbiedoc.intranets.com

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 10:01:26AM -0600, will trillich wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 11:10:48PM -0600, will trillich wrote:
> > newbiedoc.intranets.com -- the gathering place for newbies
> > documenting linux/debian for newbies -- already has four
> > members. delightful!
> >
> > anybody who wants to pitch in and scribble some notes
> > for future newbies to follow, please join in.
> >
> > 	http://newbiedoc.intranets.com/
>
> brilliant, einstein. invite them to the party and then
> lock the door on them. what a maroon...
>
> the registration key, to sign up, is "debian", all in
> lower-case letters.

There seems to be something very wrong with the way the registration
page renders in my netscape.  I'll scroll down and the remnants don't
become erased.  It looks like the way the old mozilla worked around M9
or so.  I don't know if you are in contact with the people at
intranets.com, but if you are could you let them know about this?

Thanks,
Chris

--
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe
is that it hasn't tried to contact us.