Re: UNSUSCRIBE

Thank You David,
The reason for my unsu...bscribing is that i finally and successfully
installed Debian Linux on my PC.
Now i need to learn the elementary Linux-basics before having fun with
the mailing list.
Most of the mails are for me like written in Arabian so first i have to
learn 'Arabian'.

Lets have lot of fun with Linux!

Giulio Ferrero