kernel 2.2 w/ USB

I apologise for simply barging into this mailing list with this sort of
request, but I am pushed for time (by my boss, so no surprise there)

Tomorrow we get an ADSL line installed. Due to the general cruddiness of
UK telecoms, this only comes with a USB connection. This would be fine,
except that I don't have access to a USBable kernel on CD and no
internet access except for email.

I would hugely appreciate it if someone with a fast net connection could
contact me (matthew@analogic.co.uk) to arrange sending me the latest 2.2
kernel and USB patches. Please don't everyone send a copy as we've only
got a modem (I can't go online with it :( )

Many many thanks

Matthew King

Analogic Computers (UK) Ltd.

ps. Why a computer company is so behind in getting a high bandwidth
connection I don't know

--
Oh dear. I'm using Outlook. WHERE'S MY UNIX?