Kernel compile errors

G'day all,

I have had a very frustrating morning trying to compile a new 2.2.17
kernel from the tarball sources for my up-to-date woody machine.

I get a make error on make zImage and on make bzImage, but not on make
vmlinux.

I was tearing my hair out over this........until I read the list this
morning.

Is this likely to be related to the libc6 problems that are being
reported?

--
David
mailto:david@colossus.apana.org.au

"Ich fuhle, Luft von anderen Planeten"

Note:  No Microsoft programs were used in the
creation or distribution of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible
for any harm you may encounter as a result.