Postfix question

I just migrated from Exim to Postfix (but I kept my Exim stuff just in case)
and it works well, but I have one small problem that I also had with Exim.
Sometimes a connection is attempted by some MTA that does not have a hostname
in the DNS, or it has a hostname that does not resolve to its correct IP
address.  In most cases, this is spam and I want it rejected, but in some
cases, it is legitimate mail.  With Exim, what I did was to e-mail the
sysadmins to suggest they fix their DNS, but I also put the
hostname/ip_address of the problem host in my /etc/hosts file, to allow mail
to be received.  Is there some option in Postfix that would allow me to
receive mail from certain hosts with bad HELO or hostname info while refusing
all others?  I know how to turn it off completely, but I want to be selective.
I have read the docs but nothing applies.

thanks

--
Andrew