Re: upgraded libc6 and libc6 and broke my system (Woody)

I won't stay away from Woody, because I almost never upgrade anything that
might break the system, only packages that won't do any damage if they don't
work.  I would submit a bug report, but the developers probably already know
what is going on.

The one time I depart from my practice of not upgrading system-critical
packages (I don't know what possessed me to do it), I really broke something.
It's all fixed now.  If I upgrade, say xchat, and it breaks, no biggie.

--
Andrew