Re: how to handle perl modules not "debianed"

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 01:48:24PM -0500, will trillich wrote:

> good question. i wonder about that, too.

    I've been wondering that too. The Debian support for the CPAN is minimal
at best, so I've already built in several modules to my 5.005_03 distro. I'm
curious what will happen when I upgrade.
    I'd like to learn how to properly package a module, and then package each
one that I use to contribute something, but I find it intimidating currently.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX