Re: Message saying this lists's mailbox is full

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 03:21:17AM +0200 or thereabouts, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > I'd like to point out that (if the recipient is not a mailing list :)
> > these messages are useful, they let you know your mail bounced and
> > will not be read.  This could be important information, under
> > defferent circumstances...
> >
> the point is, that it should be bounced to the mailing list, not the
> sender. the mailing list software then filters these messages, so they
> don't annoy the posters.

cutting in here... 1.  yes it should be bounced to the mailing list.
2. senders to this list should not receive their own emails.

i don't know about the 2nd one for the rest but i do received my own emails
which is annoying.
--

Who's watching the watchmen?

ICQ: 15096825