Re: Message saying this lists's mailbox is full

> I'd like to point out that (if the recipient is not a mailing list :)
> these messages are useful, they let you know your mail bounced and
> will not be read.  This could be important information, under
> defferent circumstances...

the point is, that it should be bounced to the mailing list, not the
sender. the mailing list software then filters these messages, so they
don't annoy the posters.

regards

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/