Creating booklets with Latex

Hi!

I've gotten in trouble again, bragging about how good Debian is and that I
write all my reports in Latex. Well now I might gone under. I'm supposed
to produce a booklet i A6 (folded A5) with students songs.
I have read some docs on the web, it seems I can create a booklet by using
either lpr -Cduplex or using a program called psbook. But I havent figured
out how to print it on A5 paper (A6 booklets).
Does anyone have experiance makeing booklets?

/nisse