I now HAVE PINE Debian package.. how do I install it?

What a interesting thread my PINE question created... OK I have found a
Debian package for pine, pine3.96L-2

the file is

pine_3_9.deb

its located on the root of /dev/hda7 , a MSDOS partition on my drive, which
is not mounted by default, so if I use it in Linux I need to mount it.

I want to install this version of PINE, I would prefer using dselect to
make sure I have all the needed support files etc., so HOW DO I DO IT?

 BTW: I found this package by going to the Debian site, and searching the
stable packages....

OK, can some one tell me how to install the thing?  I have not had much
success..

	Thanks for your time / help

	Ken