Re: posting of a big document

> i'm writing this e-mail because sooner this week,i got to modify the
> layout of my filesystem (don't know how to call what i did) because of a
> lack of space on my hard disk and i've writen a document intended for

good for you.  it's always great when people write documentation!

> newbie like me,the only drawback is that the document is 7 pages long,so
> i want to know if this would be a problem to some user on this list if i
> post this on the list (the size of the document is 7k),also,the document

normally i wouldn't worry to much about a seven page document (a couple
years ago, yeah, now .. it's probably fine).  if you are concerned then
the the thing to do is to put it on a ftp or web site and then just post a
url saying where people can get it from.

> is somewhat roughly edited (there may be typo and i could use better
> word but it's my first document i do and i want to get some experience
> in this domain).

hopefully you will get feedback once you make it available :)

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------