Re: PINE Debian Package

On Thu, Apr 23, 1998 at 12:06:25AM -0400, Lee Bradshaw wrote:
> > > 6) Support for threaded discussions (great for mailing lists!)
> >
> > I'll reserve judgement about this being a good or bad thing.  It's been
> > handy for mailing lists yes, but I would like to disable it other places.
> > It's probably possible to do it--don't ask me how just yet.
>
> Ask and ye shall receive.  Just set the default sort method (I use
> date-sent), and then override with sort=threads for specific lists.
> Here's part of my .muttrc for handling mailing lists:
[..]

Much appreciated!  I thought something like that would do it.

Hmm, is there a similar way to make my reply-to or similar header reflect
to whom the message was sent?  ie,

	knghtbrd@earthlink.net
	knghtbrd@cryptic.org
	knghtbrd@(localhost | icarus2 | icarus2.dyn.ml.org)
		:

Would have the reply-to automagically set?  I suppose I could set a
default for certain folders using the same technique you used for threads.