Re: Can't find bo->hamm upgrade instructions.

Mark Phillips wrote:
  >I am currently running a bo system, but want to upgrade to hamm.  I
  >think I have read that upgrading to hamm requires special care and
  >involves taking special steps.  I was under the impression that there
  >existed documentation that would explain all this, however I have searched
  >a debian mirror site and can't find anything.  Could someone please tell
  >me where this information is?  Perhaps a link to this information could be
  >included in a prominant place on the debian web site?

Look in Developers' corner  (since hamm still isn't released, it is, strictly,
for developers rather than users.)

    Come to me, all you who labour and are heavily laden, and I will
    give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
    meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest for your souls.
    For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.    (Matthew 11: 28-30)