Can't find bo->hamm upgrade instructions.

Hi,

I am currently running a bo system, but want to upgrade to hamm.  I
think I have read that upgrading to hamm requires special care and
involves taking special steps.  I was under the impression that there
existed documentation that would explain all this, however I have searched
a debian mirror site and can't find anything.  Could someone please tell
me where this information is?  Perhaps a link to this information could be
included in a prominant place on the debian web site?  (Of course it could
be that it is staring me in the face and I am just blind :-)

Thanks,

Mark.