Re: upgrade to libc6 script?

I can't seem to connect to either of these sites...I tried yesterday and again
today
The farthest Nutscrape gets is saying "Host contacted waiting for reply"
I am wondering if these sites work for everyone else?
Maybe they don't like hosts whose names don't reverse lookup right?
(here at work everything is AFU...everything is on DHCP behind a firewall
and you can lookup an IP adress by hostname but not vica-versa..
allot of times you can't even do that much)
I dunno...just a thought on why it wont work....
-Steve

Craig Sanders wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 21, 1998 at 09:57:08AM -0400, Stephen Carpenter wrote:
>
> > The one you link is the old version It is v.23 and I elieve from what
> > I read this morning .25 was releaces According to the old versiont he
> > latest version shoul dbe at: http://www.taz.net.au/autoup/autoup/
>
> that url was a typo fixed in 0.24.  it should be
>
>         http://www.taz.net.au/autoup/
>
> however, http://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup is updated at exactly the
> same time as my home (taz) site, has lots more stuff (like copies of
> all the required .debs individually and in a .tar.gz archive), and has
> several Mbps of upstream bandwidth (which is infinitely better than my
> 64K ISDN connection to vicnet).
>
> personally, i think people would be crazy to use the taz site rather
> than the vicnet site....but hey! some people actually *like* things
> slower and with less features.
>
> choose your protocol:
>
>         http://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup
> or
>         ftp://debian.vicnet.net.au/autoup
>
> craig
>
> --
> craig sanders
>
> --

-=Signature has been removed because it made an unfair comparison between NT 4
and Linux =-
replacement: (ok I admit...I am bored..its a slow day at work)
[sjc@debian ~]$fortune -o
Anything more than 3 shakes is for fun.