HP 5L still giving problems!!

Hi!
	First of all, I'd like to thank the response that my previous
posting to the list had. Most welcome :D Anyway, I tried one of the
most common references people gave me (ie, use magicfilter, and use
the ljet4l package). The printer prints now text fine, but when a
postscript file is sent to it, it prints out all sorts of weird
characters, and something that resembles the file. Does anybody know
what's wrong with this? I've got gs (v3.33),  and I've got my
magicfilter for ljet4l (among others :D).

	Any more help would be appreciated.
	Thanks!
	Jose

--
Jose L. Gomez Dans			Radar & Comms Group
					Dept. Electronic Engineering