Re: Appletalk/IP

On Fri, Oct 23, 1998 at 11:19:41AM +0200, Robert Claeson wrote:
> Is anybody aware of whether it's possible to set up a Linux system to
> serve Appleshare over IP, as in Apple's Appleshare IP?

I am inclined to belkieve netatalk can do it. I am running and have been
runnign a netatalk server here at work and a couple of times went to a
macintosh and hit "connect to server IP" and put in my IP adress and it
worked ;)

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"