IP Masq and users

Hi,
	I've successfully installed bo on a 486DX33 (8MB / 1GB) as a basic
system.
I want to use it as a gateway and I know that IP Masq and diald/pppd is the
way forward
(ppp connection by modem to ISP who know what linux is, but don't do tech
support for it
(suprise there !!).

Anyway what I need is to ask all users connecting (from any of the client
machines (2 * W95, 1 * Linux)
to 'login' before they're allowed net access (mainly for monitoring - who's
running up the usage bill etc.)
Is there an easy way to do this ?, the HOWTO doesn't seem to mention
requiring passwords for access, but I
might have missed it !

Any help appriciated :)

Proinnsias

-----
http://www.irish-times.ie/irish-times/special/peace/agreement/agreement.html
The future's bright, but not necessarily orange!
-----